To find jobs for international students, you need to know which companies sponsor H1B visas. Whether you are looking for OPT engineering jobs or simply want to know the companies that sponsor h1b visas most consistently, we have H1B lists lists to help you.
H1B Companies in the Most Popular States
We compiled the data on the top companies that sponsor in the most popular states for H-1B jobs and international students. Find out which companies sponsor international students by these states:
Top Companies that Sponsor H1B for (role)
(new series in 2019)
(Coming soon) Top 25 Companies that Sponsor H1B for Financial Analysts
(Coming soon) Top 25 Companies that Sponsor H1B for Management Consultants
(Coming soon) Top 25 Companies that Sponsor H1B for Product Managers
(Coming soon) Top 25 Companies that Sponsor H1B for Software Engineers
Interested in a list for your target role? Tell us what you’re looking for in our Facebook group
Get the H1B jobs list: 300 companies that sponsor H1B
Find companies that hire for H1B and save time in your job search. Our H1B Job Accelerator Program provides a list of 300 companies that sponsored H1B in 2018.
- Searchable list (note: list is not downloadable or sharable)
- List of H1B companies listed by job title
- List of H1B jobs listed by company
- List of H1B companies by location
The 300 H1B Companies List is only available in the the H1B Jobs Accelerator Program.
The H1B Accelerator program is recommended for:
- F1 visa students who are graduating: this course is not recommended for students who have used most of their OPT time. The average job search for international students takes 6 months.
- Students who want to learn why employers sponsor (and why they don’t), how to talk to employers about sponsorship, and how to network/make contacts.
Designed by an Ivy League MBA Career Coach
Get Ivy League career training no matter your school. The H1B Accelerator Program is taught by Nicolle Merrill, founder of GlobalMe School and the former Associate Director of Career Services at Yale School of Management.