If you’re an international student in the US who is looking for OPT jobs, you need a bit of help. In July 2018, we’re releasing our new e-book, How to Get a Job in the US: A practical guide for ambitious international students.
We’re releasing it just in time for the start of the 2018/19 school year. And we’re really excited to share it with you. It’s packed with practical information to help you navigate US job search. If you’re searching for OPT jobs or trying to understand how to find companies that sponsor H-1B, this book will help you.
In our book you’ll learn:
- What US employers expect
- Why companies sponsor international students students
- How to find companies hiring international students
- Where to look for jobs in the US for international students
- How to network like an American
- How build a US job search strategy
- How to engage US employers so you stand out
Finding OPT and H-1B jobs is hard. How to Get a Job in the US: A practical guide for ambitious international students will you find opportunities for international students in the US. The book will be published on Amazon and downloadable to any digital device.
Want early access? Sign up below and you’ll be the first to know.